Monday, May 7, 2012

April 27, 2012: Professional Casual Friday

Even though I have made a pledge to focus more moving forward on upping my professionalism regarding my work wardrobe that doesn't mean that I am going to miss out on a chance to wear jeans to the office! Since the once a month casual Friday is linked to supporting a worthy charity I feel like it is win win for everyone! With all that being said I still made a concerted effort to keep the pointers that had been made in mind when putting together my outfit. How do you think I did? 
  • Topblack and white zig zag blouse, Missoni for Target; black short sleeved sweater, LOFT 
  • Bottomdouble waistband denim trouser tailored by me, LOFT
  • Shoes & Accessoriesred patent leather flats, Payless; silver and pearl earrings, Elizabeth Showers Vintage; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF

 

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...