Wednesday, August 17, 2011

August 17, 2011: Staycation Fail

I haven't been late on the posts (as is often the case) I have actually had a few days off. I wish I could say that BF and I did something super fun but, we didn't; the weather was so terrible and we didn't plan ahead so we just ended up staying at home for the most part. And while I will definitely say that a few days off was really nice it wasn't fully what I wanted and did I mention the weather was just terrible? Enough of this melancholy nonsense... it's getting me all depressed.

I am going back to work today and am really excited that it is a short week! I am definitely making an effort to put my best professional foot forward after the awkward conversation last week. I am trying to work with what I have in my closet in the mean time while I wait for Target to stop putting grocery sections in their stores and put out their fall clothes (seriously every single store near me, I can't escape it!) which I am hoping includes a suit since I have a gift card... Please let me know if you see anything at a store near you!

  • Top: black sweater, LOFT/Mom's closet clean-out 
  • Bottomgray lace skirt, Tara Jarmon for Target
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack peep toe wedges, Payless/gift from BFblack beaded necklace, craft space in Laguna Beach; black onyx earrings, V'tagray and black purse, Pietro Alessandro

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here and here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...