Monday, January 31, 2011

January 26/28, 2011: Catching Up

So as you all know last weekend was pretty lousy for me. Thankfully the week to follow was filled with some seriously good things despite all the other junk. More to come on that later...

Wednesday was cold, kind of like the day before that and the day before that. Now let me tell you how I really feel... this cold is never going to end. I'm ready for you now spring, I really am! I am trying not to fall into the cozy style faux pas of skinnies tucked into snow boots every day but, it's SO hard. Do you have any advice on how to fight this? I welcome suggestions...


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, and here.

Thursday I was hip deep in snow when I left my apartment so... I stayed home. Thankfully so did BF and we dug out the car for my Friday trek to work. I had a job fair scheduled so I really wanted to make it into the office and off to the fair. The outfit was a little on the casual side for job fairs but, had a mentioned it was cold? Also, it was Friday and I hate to give up my denim. I sit behind a table anyway so no one really sees my legs anyway. Although, when I walked in someone mistook me for a student, awkward... I wouldn't wear this ensemble to a job fair
  • Top: cream, yellow, and brown argyle sweater, GAP; orange tank top underneath, New York and Company 
  • Bottom: double waistband denim trouser tailored by me, LOFT Christmas Gift
  • Shoes & Accessories: brown suede boots, Chinese Laundry via DSW; pearl earrings, birthday gift from Mom via Macy's; dusty mauve butterfly tote, GAP

Items from this outfit are previously seen here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...