Sunday, May 6, 2012

April 26, 2012: Comfy Professional

I was on my feet all day at my big spring recruiting event but, it was totally worth it because it was a success. While I was still exhausted the next morning when I woke up I put together a pretty professional outfit, no? I know I've said it before but, you really can't go wrong with a dress! It's such an easy and comfortable, way to present yourself at work while remaining acceptable professional. I was happy with that!

  • Topblack and gray plaid dress with pockets, LOFT; black cardigan, Merona
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack ruffle embellished flats, Audrey Brooke via DSW; gray swarovski crystal earrings, Pennyweights; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...