Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Already?

Is it really Friday? Excellent! This (short) week has (seemingly) flown by and even though we are coming off of a (hypothetically) relaxing long weekend I am more than ready to have another little break. Having a long weekend can be extremely productive if you stay home but, if you go away all of your "fun" weekend chores spill over into the week which is what I have been contending with. Grocery? Nope. Laundry? Barely. Tidying up? Hahaha, you're funny but, I digress...

Today I gave up on my attempts to avoid jeans, which are normally allowable, on casual Friday. I had my reasons, at the beginning of the week when I put all these fabulous outfits together it was supposed to be cooler... thanks for lying, the weather. Also, it has been a crazy week (see aforementioned) and I am embracing the laid back attitude of casual Friday. Overall, I wanted to and is there any better reason that that?
  • Top: coral embellished tank top, LOFT; khaki green blazer, GAP
  • Bottom: skinny jeans, BDG via Goodwill
  • Shoes & Accessories: tan gladiator sandals, Christian Siriano for Payless; chantilly lace chandelier earrings, Stella & Dot 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...