Monday, May 11, 2015

Motivational Monday

So last week worked really well in terms of picture taking Sunday, getting all of the awesome posts out on time, and scheduling a sprinkling of social media posting. Yup, crushed it! This weekend didn't work out the way I wanted it to. Besides Mother's Day being this weekend I find that there normally isn't enough time to do all the things I would hope to get done in a weekend. It becomes a balancing act of social obligations, chores (mulching anyone?) and other personal responsibilities. How about you?

No wonder Mondays have a bad rep! After coming out of the weekend where you may or may not have accomplished all the goals you set out for yourself it makes sense that you don't want to tear yourself out of bed and go to work. Maybe that's just me but, when you think about that how is that different that any day of the week? I multitask, as I'm sure most of you do, and run errands during lunch or after work able to get up the next morning ready to go, more or less... Maybe if we approach Mondays with a more "ass kicking" "can do" attitude  like other days of the week it will kick the proverbial case of the Mondays to the curb. So, that's what I'm going to try this week: I am super excited to get to work this morning and get things done!
  • Top: purple sleeveless sweater, New York & Company; brown blazer, LOFT
  • Bottom: yellow fresh bloom pencil skirt, LOFT
  • Shoes & Accessories: brown pumps, Candies via Kohls; mother of pearl earrings, Elizabeth Showers Vintage


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...