Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November 9, 2012: Back To Business

Since winter had passed and the weather was warming up again it was time to come out of hibernation. Nothing says spring more than a fun dress, too bad it's not really spring... either way a modest dress is always a good professional wardrobe option no matter what season it is especially when you are inclined to put on the comfiest thing possible.

One part of this outfit that could be deemed less than professional are the tights. When I think of fishnets the first thing that comes to mind are burlesque shows and lingerie at least before I started wearing them myself. Fishnets are just another great accessory! I still wasn't completely confident about wearing them in my super professional office. Thankfully no one said anything, I even had a meeting with my CEO sans comments. What kinds of clothing items or accessories have you taken  a chance with at the office? How did it work out?
  • Top: navy blue dress, Adrienne Vitadinni via Loehmanns; black pinstripe blazer, Calvin Klein (part of this suit)
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack ballet flats, Xhiliration for Target; black fishnet stockings, courtesy of No Nonsense; pearl earrings, gift from Mom/Macys; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here herehereherehereherehere, here, and here.

Don't forget to enter to win a $100 gift certificate from Shopbop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...