Saturday, April 21, 2012

April 17, 2012: I've Got (Pastel) Yellow


As I have said before pastels are something that always make me thing of spring, warmer weather, easter, etc. While I would still wear pastels even if they weren't trendy it's nice that they are. What I found the most difficult about this pairing was the fact that a pastel yellow eyelet lace skirt might not be the most office appropriate thing but, paired with a blazer I think it's passable... what do you think? 
  • Top: white short sleeved sweater, LOFT (same shirt different color here, here, and here); khaki safari blazer, LOFT  (same jacket different color hereherehereherehere, and here)   
  • Bottom: yellow eyelet lace skirt, GAP
  • Shoes & Accessories: nude patent leather pumps, Apt. 9 via Kohl's; shell hoop earrings, Charming Charlie/gift from Cousin V; silver watch, Fossil; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF   


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed herehere, herehereherehereherehereherehere and here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...