Friday, April 8, 2011

April 8, 2011: Colorblind Again?


This is where things get totally bonkers; I was really reaching for thing that I have not worn in the parameters of what I wanted to wear today. Does that make sense? I think so... In other words I didn't want to force myself to wear something just because it had never been worn if I wasn't feeling it. This outfit took some stretching but, in the end I like the color combination and it's comfy. I can't say that this dress works as well as a skirt compared to others but, it gets the job done. This outfit isn't that crazy right?
  • Top: navy boatneck sweater, LOFT; khaki safari jacket, LOFT (same jacket different color here, here, and here)
  • Bottom: coral sundress as skirt, LOFT
  • Shoes & Accessories: bronze flats, Me Too via DSW; rainbow beaded earrings, Moxie Bee; rainbow beaded necklace, Moxie Bee; gold chain necklace, V'ta Jewelry; purple tote bag, Coach

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...