Thursday, September 23, 2010

September 23, 2010: Somewhat Autumn

This first day of fall doesn't really feel like fall yet but, the calendar (and my challenge) don't lie! Regardless, I have a meeting this morning at 8:30 (what is up with that?) so, I need to look put together despite the slightly ridiculous hour. I think this sweater with the pearls and these fabulous shoes really do the trick! I might even throw on a blazer to combat the morning chill and enhance the professional look! I know, I'm going all out...
  • Top: cream sweater with natural stone collar embellishment, August Silk via Mom
  • Bottom: red eyelet trim skirt, Old Navy
  • Shoes & Accessories: nude snake print sandals, Bandolino via Unique Thrift Store; pearl earrings, birthday gift from mom a few years ago; brown leather tote, Bulga
 

Items from this outfit are previously seen here:

2 comments:

  1. That top is so fabulous. I love the embellished neckline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this look says "SUMMER". And I like summer. Eyelet to me, means summer. And short sleeved sweaters, because if it were really feeling like fall, you'd be too cold to wear it.


    Sorry for the early meeting, hope it went well!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...