Monday, September 27, 2010

September 27. 2010: I've Got Lace

 
First of all I just wanted to say a special thanks to these ladies who indicated that they would be joining me (in one way or another) and shopping their closet for fall trends, don't forget to check out the looks that they come up with!

One of the things that I really wanted this fall was a lace top but, as stated before, I am really trying not to spend money on anything unnecessary which that shirt became when I remembered that I have this awesome lace skirt. It's been a while since I wore it (it's a little big) but, that's what the whole idea behing this challenege (and this blog) is! Is lace one of the fall trends that you are excited to style?

  • Top: blue short sleeved sweater, Ann Taylor Loft (same shirt different color here and here)
  • Bottom: gray lace skirt, Tara Jarmon for Target
  • Shoes & Accessories: black patent leather t-strap pumps, Ann Taylor Loft; black beaded necklace from a craft space in Laguna Beach; black onyx earrings, V'ta; yellow alley bag

 
Items from this out are previously seen here:
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I love the challenge your doing. I think your brave and way cooler than I am for doing it:) I love the skirt your wearing too!

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooove that lacy skirt. It's just so gorgeous! Also, those t-strap shoes are another trend. GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes and the skirt are to die for! I would love to have those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that grey skirt!!! Saw your closet post...aren't small closets so annoying? Mine is the size of a postage stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sucks I am late, I would have loved to join.
    Maybe next time... i began my own challenge today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous skirt! I love lace to death, but have a bad track record of ripping lace items on accident. I'm sticking with the leather trend if anything. A bit more durable. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fabric of that grey skirt!! Great blog!

    http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...