Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 1, 2010: Out Of It

I am so burnt out this week and I don't know why. Today for example I stood in front of my closet completely incapable of putting an outfit together. I am pretty satisfied with what I came up with but, it took twice as long as it normally would and the bedroom floor is now covered in rejects from the process. It's extra frustrating because I just got back from vacation for cripes sake! Either way, I have been waking up every morning feeling really out of it and have been fighting the urge/need to call in sick... tomorrow might be the day.

On another note, the roundup is taking longer than I thought it would. My new laptop crashing definitely set me back in terms of tracking and pictures so, I'm still working on it but, when I'm done I will (hopefully) have a really comprehensive look at what has been happening so far! Also, to celebrate the three month mark there might be some giveaway action, we shall see...
  • Top: lilac short sleeved sweater, GAP outlet (same shirt different color here and here) with a tank top underneath for the modesty
  • Bottom: gray cropped pants, Bitten via Steve & Barry's
  • Shoes & Accessories: nude snake print sandals, Bandolino via Unique Thrift; labradorite earrings (which I had loaned to a friend and recently got back YAY) Pennyweights; black Fendi Spy Bag, Saks Fifth Avenue

Items from this outfit are previously seen here:

1 comment:

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...