Saturday, December 24, 2011

December 12, 2011: Swaddled

December has been a month of craziness as expected... On a positive note most of it has been planned and scheduled around work but, on a negative note that leaves little time for things that normal people do like sleeping, watching tv, showering (just kidding.) There were some days when I went to work and was the  polished, pulled together professional I normally am and other days where I wanted to wrap my bed around me before I walked out the door. This past Monday was one of those days... 
  • Top: purple sweater, Geric via Conway with tank top underneath for the modesty; gray flyaway cardigan, New York & Company
  • Bottom black true straight pants, GAP/gift from BF
  • Shoes & Accessories: black pumps, Nine West; gray shell earrings, gift from BF's Mom; dusty mauve butterfly tote, GAP



Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, herehereherehereherehere,hereherehereherehereherehereherehere, herehere, and here


Don't forget to enter the giveaway for the complete Mirrors Collection from Zoya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...