Saturday, December 24, 2011

December 12, 2011: Swaddled

December has been a month of craziness as expected... On a positive note most of it has been planned and scheduled around work but, on a negative note that leaves little time for things that normal people do like sleeping, watching tv, showering (just kidding.) There were some days when I went to work and was the  polished, pulled together professional I normally am and other days where I wanted to wrap my bed around me before I walked out the door. This past Monday was one of those days... 
  • Top: purple sweater, Geric via Conway with tank top underneath for the modesty; gray flyaway cardigan, New York & Company
  • Bottom:  black true straight pants, GAP/gift from BF
  • Shoes & Accessories: black pumps, Nine West; gray shell earrings, gift from BF's Mom; dusty mauve butterfly tote, GAP



Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, here, here,here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here. 


Don't forget to enter the giveaway for the complete Mirrors Collection from Zoya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...