Friday, February 10, 2012

February 9, 2011: A Horse of a Different Color

Not me, silly! I meant the dress. There are so many fantastic colors in this for me to work and the possibilities are endless! Last time I worse this dress with orange tights and looking back it seems a little matchy matchy to me, no? I like the pop of color that the teal tights create and I'm loving the professional feel with the blazer but, now I'm wondering what the next paring would be... different colored tights perhaps or maybe wearing the dress as a skirt, I can't think of much more than that. How would you change this outfit up?
  • Top beige multicolored dress, Newport News via Unique Thrift Store with a tank top underneath for the modesty; black blazer, Ann Taylor
  • Shoes & Accessories: black pumps, Candies via Kohl's; teal tights, Merona via Target; signature clover chandelier earrings, Stella & Dot Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF

Items from this outfit are previously seen here.


Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a Shopbop giftcard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...