Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October 19, 2010: Hit The Ground Running

It's good to be back! No, not from vacation... to the blog! I wish I was still in California (they have the internet there too, I could have made it work) but, I digress... Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things AKA not take tomorrow's picture in the hallway but, transitioning back to normal life is harder that I remember! Today, I need to make it work because it is back to the office this morning and then to a committee meeting this evening.

Please forgive the pajama-like outfit, with all these things I have to take care of I appreciate/need the comfort while tihngs get back to normal! Plus, I'm not used to this chilly weather quite yet but, I am going be inspired by Nina and Lyddiegal's advice and layer! What are your tips for dressing in the falling temperatures?
  • Top: red ribbed tank top, GAP; gray flyaway cardigan, New York & Company
  • Bottom: brown and red pinstripe pants, New York & Company (these are one of the pairs of pants that I needed to lengthen and let the cuffs down, how do you think they came out?) 
  • Shoes & Accessories: gray suede-ish kitten heel shoes, Mossimo for Target; turquoise and silver earrings, Pennyweights; turquoise and silver cross necklace; black Spy Bag, Fendi 

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great vacation! Love these layers. I have been piling on the layers as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...