Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Examiner Says: College Fashion Needs

Ok I'll admit it I have been moonlighting; I am a super hero... no wait, I have been writing about current "local" events on examiner.com. I figured since 260 Days, No Repeats was named one of the 50 Best Blog for College Students on accreditedonlinecolleges.com it made sense that my most recent piece is on some of the fundamental fashion pieces for college students. If you think you can do what I did, then apply here to write for examiner.com, it's actually alot of fun and super easy if you are already a blogger!

Also, while you are thinking about shopping for college check out eshakti.com for amazing customizable pieces that will fit the bill perfectly. While you're doing that use my discount code and get $20 off of a purchase of $20 or more from eShakti.com with code: 260DAYS0811. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...