Wednesday, November 9, 2016

All The Dots

In my current work environment, I could show up to work in leggings or jeans everyday and not get a second look from my co-workers or supervisors. That practice is not something that I find to be acceptable especially, on an everyday basis. Most days, I keep it professional meaning a nice shirt, non-denim or non-spandex bottom, and probably a blazer or cardigan. Some days the combinations of mundane raiments are next level. Maybe it's the just the former "outfit of the day blogger" in me but, when an exceptional pairing happens it needs to be memorialized! This ensemble was inspired by the amazing shoes which I picked up on super clearance at a nearby outlet mall. While they are comfortable and could be worn everyday they are unique and don't go with everything in my wardrobe. The "one of a kind" finds often are but, I digress... While a solid colored dress or jumpsuit would be an obvious and mediocre choice I wanted to put together an ensemble that was as amazing as these shoes are.When considering items that I could pair together I ended up with a plethora of polka dots that worked perfectly, in my opinion.
  • Top: Glad-Zooks! Bees Top, ModCloth; black and white tweed blazer, Ann Taylor
  • Bottom: black pencil skirt with pockets, Old Navy 
  • Shoes & Accessories: black and white polka dot pumps, Jason Wu; pearl earrings, Macys; 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...