Friday, May 15, 2015

Pencil Skirt For The Win

Wednesday night was the last night of my certification/professional development test prep class (yay?) I enjoyed being back in the classroom enhancing my knowledge of things but, it wasn't all "message in a dry erase pen on the door" and frat party fun. I have a whole new respect for people who work full time while going back to school. It is exhausting. Thankfully, now that the class has come to an end I can get back to normal life (crazy work, house stuff, blogging) while continuing to study on my own time for the test in June. 

I more impressed with the fact that I pulled off a more polished outfit than last week. That's not to say that capris and a sweater are unprofessional (they're not) but, a pencil skirt and sweater trumps the former in professional style points every time, don't you think? My picture location (dressing room) is just another reminder that planning ahead for blogging things it better than winging it throughout the busy work week. Lesson learned...
  • Top: purple sweater, Sonoma 
  • Bottomivory and black animal print pencil skirt, LOFT
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack pumps, bflexible by Bandolino; black pearl earrings, International Gem and Jewelry Show


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...