Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Part Time Party Planner

As someone who (apparently) exudes creativity and organizational prowess I often find myself tasked with putting together celebrations or acknowledgements (of some kind) in the office from conceptualization to day of implementation. Recently, my department has had groups of interns coming through and while we don't pay them we want to acknowledge their efforts and tremendous assistance, things don't just file themselves you know! Today Yesterday it was time for an intern appreciation celebration.

On days like today yesterday I have to wrap gifts, circulate thank you cards, stop and pick up a cake (that I order in advance,) all while making sure that my normal work obligations are seen to as well. Not unlike any other day I want to be professional but, on these days (especially) I want to be extremely comfortable. Comfy top? Check. Skirt? Check. Not high heels? Check. Mission accomplished. Also, the celebration was a huge success.
  • Top: black short sleeved sweater, LOFT
  • Bottomteal, brown, black, and ivory pattern skirt, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: black Olivia sandals, Dolce Vita; black pearl earrings, International Gem and Jewelry Show 


I'm linking up with Trend SpinAll About You, and Confident Twosdays 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...