Monday, August 3, 2015

Don't Be Basic

Last Monday my mood was pretty serious/annoyed/tired/synonym despite my happy face. While I was not necessarily excited to get back to the craziness that is work at this moment I was excited to wear this blazer! Mainly because I just got it I was still waiting for all of my tailoring to come back and my blazer options were/are limited, to say the least. Also, how cute is it? I can always count on Current Consignment, one of my favorite places to shop (in the tri-state area,) to have interesting, authentic, and generally affordable items. It's even better when they are having a 50% off sale.

But, about those Mondays... I think the easiest way to deal with less than fun situations (like Mondays) is just to dress your best and act as well put together as you look, even if you don't feel it. Most of the time people are convinced. No? Maybe that just works for me. Either way, it's worth a shot when you are feeling less than motivated. Even if it doesn't work at least you would look good trying!
  • Top: blue short sleeved sweater, LOFT; beige blazer, Nanette Leopore via Current Consignment
  • Bottomyellow fresh bloom pencil skirt, LOFT
  • Shoes & Accessories: taupe pumps, Steven Madden; pearl earrings, Macys 

I most recently wore this shirt here. I most recently wore this skirt here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...