Tuesday, May 5, 2015

(Jump)suit

Today is my Monday this week and I am getting back to business. Can't you tell from my serious face? You're right, this isn't a serious face at all... I'll work on that. Especially since I am starting today out at the gym and my spin instructor is no joke. On another note, what do you think of the new picture location? That's our deck (squeee,) home ownership has it's perks!

Now lets talk about my outfit, I got this jumpsuit about a year ago to wear during my bachelorette weekend extravaganza. My thought was that the jumpsuit would look fancy enough to go to a club (or where my bridesmaids ended up taking me) and, comfy enough to stay out all night long. I was correct, it totally was. Given the bachelorette success I have been utilizing it on other ways so, why not wear it to the office? The word suit is in the name after all, totes professional. I know that it will be a super comfy ensemble so I can catch up on anything I missed yesterday or at least that's the plan. What is your go to comfy work outfit?
  • Top: black jumpsuit, Tiana B via Marshalls; black short sleeved blazer, Juicy Couture via Ashby
  • Shoes & Accessories: black pumps, Nine West; signature clover chandelier earrings, Stella & Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...