Friday, June 5, 2015

Half Day

Tomorrow is my test. I haven't been studying as much as I would have hoped so, it's cram time! I'm heading into work super (duper) early to get some last minute things out of the way for next week and then I'm turning around and heading back home to Starbucks to study my flash cards and take some practice tests. I am feeling 60% percent confident at this point so hopefully after all that I will be more so... I'll let you know how it goes, wish me luck.

While it is casual Friday, as well as a half day, I really wasn't feeling a denim ensemble. Instead I was feeling inspired by the season and my new found ability to wear white so, forget you (for now,) denim. While I don't strictly adhere to these unspoken known fashion rules they are in my mind from younger years when (I feel like) it was more of a "thing." Do you wear white before Memorial Day? How about after Labor Day? You rebel... Also, this is how grown ups mix patterns.
  • Topnavy and white striped shirt, Christopher & Banks
  • Bottomcream and navy printed skirt, Libertine for Target
  • Shoes & Accessoriesbrown top-siders, Kimmie Smith for Sebago c/o Sebago/Robert Verdi's Luxe Labsilver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co. 

I most recently wore this shirt here.


Don't forget to enter the giveaway for Nailipop manicure strips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...