Thursday, May 21, 2015

Weekend Wonting

Is it Friday yet? I feel like it should be, don't you? Can't you just feel the long weekend calling? No? Ok, fine... let's talk about this shirt. You all (should) know how I feel about stripes. They contribute heavily to a fashion wasteland but, sometimes I'm into it so it's no big deal. This simple navy and white striped shirt is a big deal (to me) though. I spent months (seriously) searching in thrift/regular stores to find the most classic of striped shirts to no avail.

I finally caved and started searching online and wasn't having significantly different luck... After a few tries perusing Google Shopping I came across the website for Christopher & Banks and they had exactly what I wanted (finally) it so I ordered it based on the size chart and waiting with bated breathe for it to arrive. When the shirt came it was HUGE, I should have just ordered a few sizes to try on because that is the story of my life but, I digress... when I went back on the website almost all the sizes were sold out in almost all the colors and I (still) had no idea what size I am was so, I took a chance and ordered the smallest size based on my experience trying on the first shirt and it fits well... who knew?
  • Top: navy and white striped shirt, Christopher & Banks
  • Bottom: khaki green capris, Not Your Daughter's Jeans via Marshalls
  • Shoes & Accessories: nude flats, Coach; pearl earrings, Macys; vintage pearl necklace, my grandmother's jewelry box 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...