Friday, June 8, 2012

June 4, 2012: Monday = Suit Day?

I feel like my new Monday standard is the suit. It's not necessarily a bad thing but, it almost feels like I'm settling on it. It's hard enough to motivate out the door in the morning let alone put together a cute outfit. Enter, the reliable suit... I can roll out of bed pick one out of my closet pair it with a rando shirt and voilà, a work outfit! On some level I feel like that it's a cop out to defer to such a simple ensemble but, maybe I'm just being sensitive to the entire wardrobe situation. What do you think: cop out, work appropriate, or both?
  • Top: red short sleeve embellished t-shirt, New York & Company (same shirt different color herehere, here); gray pinstripe blazer, Kasper via Macy's
  • Bottom: gray pinstripe pants. Kasper via Macy's
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver hardware embellished flats, Preview via Nordstrom Rack; silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.silver watch, Fossil; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF 
 

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, and here.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a $100 Shopbop giftcard!
Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a free dress from eShakti.com!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...