Saturday, June 5, 2010

June 4th, 2010

Yesterday was a rough day for me... While I was using my old laptop to update, check e-mails, and everything, including a clock, I was unaware of the fact that the time in Windows was an hour BEHIND the actual time so... I ended up having to run out the door 40 minutes late to work. Suffice it to say I boycotted all computer activities when I got home but, am ready to share my last "You've Got This" Week outfit.

I've got a denim skirt and gladiator(ish) sandals! I suppose I could have been more exciting with all the great options but, I needed to throw something together in a hurry. BF took the picture after work, he is relentless in making me laugh! O, and that is our cat, The Fuzz...
  • Top: red short sleeve embellished t-shirt with a tank top underneath for the modesty
  • Bottom: denim skirt, GAP via Melissa
  • Shoes & Accessories: bronze sandals with genuine stone embellishments, bo'em via DSW, gray Balenciaga Le-Dix/motorcycle bag (not pictured)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...