Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June 12, 2012: White on White, A Risky Endeavor

You may or may not have gathered from my awkward poses and goofy faces that I am occasionally a klutzy/awkward person. No? Stop lying... Anyway, I say occasionally because sometimes I have ninja like reflexes that make absolutely NO sense, it's very hit or miss.  I thought I would tempt fate by trying this white on white combination again.

If you follow me on Twitter and listen to my ramblings you might have noticed that it didn't go so well this time around. As luck would have it I got salad dressing all over my top in the middle of the day. Thankfully I was able to save the day with some CVS Instant Stain Remover. It worked like a charm! Unfortunately, I then got black pen on my linen jacket and the stain remover was not as effective. I ended up in the office bathroom scrubbing away like a wash woman and there is still the slightest hint of a black line. Feeling that these things always come in threes I was totally paranoid for the rest of the day and managed to avoid whatever was headed my way, for now... How do you do when wearing white on white? Do you avoid it or embrace it?

  • Topwhite short sleeve sweater, LOFT (same shirt different color here, herehere and here); white linen blazer, Bitten via Steve & Barry's
  • Bottom: brown knit pants, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessoriessilver Stella wedge pumps, Seychelles via DSW; shell hoop earrings, Charming Charlie/gift from Cousin V; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...