Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 30, 2010: Three Months Down!

I cannot believe that I have been at this personal style challenge for three months! I am definately going to do a roundup so I can take a comprehensive look at my progress but, I will say one thing right now... I can see the benefit!

These shoes are a perfect example, I got them at an end of season sale at Target last summer and they have been sitting in my (shoe) closet every since (shocker I know, they are too cute.) I don't think I would have made such a concerted effort to utilize them if it had not been for the way I am challenging myself. Do you have items in your closet that you had/have trouble using? What did/are you do(ing) to resolve that issue?
  • Top: blue short sleeved sweater, Ann Taylor Loft (same shirt different color here and here)
  • Bottom: white skirt, GAP
  • Shoes & Accessories: yellow vintage inspired cut-out wedges, Merona for Target; coin pearl necklace, V'ta; coin pearl earrings, borrowed from mom then altered; brown leather bag with silver floral embellishments, GAP

Items from this outfit are previously seen here:

7 comments:

  1. Cute shoes! I like that they function as a nude, too.

    - Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! The color of the top is beautiful - it matches your background! And I am kicking myself for never seeing those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so in love with all ure skirts! love this outfit on u!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are super cute!! Of course when you have items you haven't worn in a while/have never worn, you must have a style challenge! (on top of your current style challenge)

    You take those items, and remix them four times each.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute summer color palette! I love how the yellow shoes pop in this outfit.

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic color combo! I LOVE blue and yellow together - and desperately wish I could wear open-toe shoes to work because I'd find your yellow shoes!

    The top and skirt both fit you really well, this is a very flattering outfit on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...