Friday, April 6, 2012

April 5, 2012: Impromptu Girls Night Out


Today is my Friday and I am so excited! What are my big plans for tomorrow? O, nothing just hanging out because my office is closed! I have some personal errands to run but, it’s ok because there is all the time in the world all day to take care of them. Did I mention my excitement? Yeah… The temptation to wear skinny pants and a comfy, flowy shirt was overwhelming but, I resisted. After all, I am trying to be the most professional me that I can be!

What I was most excited for was 5:00. I have been doing things after work pretty much every night this week so far and am excited to head home and take it easy! What ended up happening was something totally different but, isn't that always the way? Some of my co-workers were meeting up at a place really close to my house so I decided to join them for a bit which turned into longer... good times! Do you have any fun plans for this holiday weekend?
  • Top: aqua dolman sleeve top, Old Navy with a tank top underneath for the modesty; black safari jacket, LOFT (same jacket different color herehereherehereherehere, here, here and here )
  • Bottom: gray pants, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: black pointy toe flats, Audrey Brooke via DSW; gray shell earrings, gift from BF’s parents; silver watch, Fossil; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF



Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here herehereherehereherehere, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...