Monday, October 3, 2011

October 3, 2011: Remixing Forever

When the weather man predicted rain (again, see unamused face) I aired on the side of practicality and reached for these pants. When I subsequently reached for this top I couldn't believe that I hadn't put these two pieces together before. It makes me so confident that I could literally remix everything in my closet forever without having to purchase tons of new clothes. At the same time I couldn't believe that it had not occurred to me to make this pairing before now! It's days like these that make me really excited to shop my closet because there is so much potential there... 
  • Top: dark teal ruffle embellished t-shirt, LOFT (same shirt different color here and here); brown houndstooth jacket, LOFT 
  • Bottom: gray pants, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: bronze flats, Me Too via DSW; mixed metal earrings, gift from Natalia/ModCloth; brown woven tote, Loeffler Randall for Target


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, hereherehereherehereherehere, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...