Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April 13, 2010

Today I have to give a presentation to a bunch of teens on the job search/application/interviewing process. My boss started out by warning me that I needed to wear pants and I realized I definitely need to have a pretty darn professional and covered up look. After all there will be a large amount of incorrigible teenage boys there. Wish me luck!!! Today I am wearing:
  • Top: dark teal ruffle t-shirt from Ann Taylor Loft
  • Bottom: brown gaucho pants from Target
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver hardware embellished flats from Nordtrom Rack, Tiffany silver earrings, and my yellow Avorio purse that I got in a secret store down a back alley in Florence, Italy. I know that it might not have been a good idea to follow a random stranger that friends and I met a street fair in a foreign country where we didn't speak the language down a secluded alley but, it seemed OK at the time and we got some great deals on some normally very expensive handbags. WOO HOO! It definitely needs a cleaning though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...