Saturday, December 11, 2010

December 10, 2010: Broken Rules? Almost...

When I was day dreaming about what my Friday outfit would be on Thursday I had this great, totally unique idea... it looked something like this. Actually, it was exactly that with my trusty flyaway cardi belted over the tank with leopard print flats instead of sandals. I almost repeated an outfit, (gasp) for shame... Thankfully my groggy Friday morning self remembered wearing the zipper embellished tank top to work and put it all together before I made an egregious faux pas! (phew) I need to remember to check here so a potential disaster doesn't happen again...

Do you have any fun things planned for the weekend? I actually have quite a whirlwind ahead of me starting in about an hour and continuing into Monday but, that means potential fun weekend wear looks for you, wish me luck!
  • Top: olive green rhinestone embellished tank top, New York and Company; gray flyaway cardigan, New York and Company
  • Bottom: denim jeggings, LOFT/birthday gift from Mom
  • Shoes & Accessories: leopard print flats, New York & Company; silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.; purple tote bag, Coach outlet 

Items from this outfits are previously seen and remixed here, herehere, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

3 comments:

  1. I adore the handbag such a great color and shape :))
    Glad I came across your blog! If you get the time, please visit mine - I think you might like it ;))) If you do, just like any blogger, I appreciate comments and if you like it THAT much, then followers :D Have a nice day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh love the ballerina pumps! i have a thing on my blog now where i let readers vote for my next purchase ;) and i've got leopard shoes in there too and looks like they are winning. check it out here if you fancy ;)

    londonviennacologne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little embellishment on the tank and the olive with the berry bag.
    Hope you are having a fun weekend!!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...