Sunday, July 4, 2010

Weekend Wear: Patriotic Barbeque

People can go astray with their wardrobe choices for Independence Day but, that doesn't mean that everyone should. I wasn't sure if I was going to go the red, white, and blue route for my fourth of July outfit but, after reading an article that Jessica of What I Wore had written on the topic I was inspired to give it a whirl! Especially, after I found this fabulous skirt when Mom and I were out thrifting. This was what I wore to a BBQ at a friends and to a movie after but, it would be great for a celebration at a pool party, casual summer cocktail event, or picnic in the park!
  • Top: red ribbed tank top, GAP
  • Bottom: white skirt with blue embroidery, Willi Smith via Unique Thrift (thanks Mom)
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver gladiator sandals, Isaac Mizrahi for Target (similar and on sale here); silver beaded necklace, Bitten via Steve & Barry's; Tiffany & Co. silver bead earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...