Thursday, July 2, 2015

Blazer Vacation

This outfit is from last Thursday. We're almost all caught up...

It's hot outside, did you guys notice that? Yay, summer! While I couldn't be happier to wear white, head to the beach, barbecue, enjoy sunlight until late evening hours, and the many other things that come with summer I am not excited about dealing with the heat which is unusual. I pride myself on being summer baby and keeping it cool in warmer than warm temperatures but, this year I'll be honest, I am struggling. Enter, all the sleeveless things or at least "see you later" blazers! At least until it cools down a little...
  • Top: pink ruffle embellished shirt: LOFT via Clementine
  • Bottom: gray pants, Ann Taylor via Goodwill
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack peep toe t-strap sandals, LOFT; silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.

I most recently wore these pants here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...