Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Summer Chill

I feel like this weather is really cramping my style. It's June right? Yeah, I thought so. So, shouldn't we all be commuting in flip flops and worrying about dressing for increasingly warmer weather to survive the heat instead of hauling out rain boots and scarves to stave off the cold? OK, I'm glad you agree with me... Maybe the weather will be a liar in our favor and it will say rain but, there will be sun and warmth. That would be great because I would love to grab a fun skirt or dress instead of pants (again.) At least I didn't have to tuck these... 
  • Top: purple crochet embellished shirt, LOFT; black blazer, Ann Taylor
  • Bottom: gray pants, Ann Taylor via Goodwill
  • Shoes & Accessories: black pumps, Nine West; silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co. 

I most recently wore this blazer here.

I'm linking up with All About You, and Confident Twosdays

Don't forget to enter the giveaway for Nailipop manicure strips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...