Tuesday, January 3, 2012

December 22, 2011: Saved For A Rainy Day

No, it wasn't actually raining... This outfit seemed like such a no brainer but, since I am trying to wear all the things in my wardrobe without a repeat outfit I guess I have been subconsciously avoiding that type of look. If I let myself I might wear these pants all the time. I feel like if I always wear what naturally comes to mind first then there would be a high potential for repeats in general. Maybe I am underestimating myself...

  • Top: yellow floral patterned sweater, Dana Buchman for Kohl's
  • Bottom: black knit pants, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: black suede sneaker shoes, Rocket Dog; pearl earrings, Macy's/birthday gift from Mom; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...