Tuesday, January 3, 2012

December 22, 2011: Saved For A Rainy Day

No, it wasn't actually raining... This outfit seemed like such a no brainer but, since I am trying to wear all the things in my wardrobe without a repeat outfit I guess I have been subconsciously avoiding that type of look. If I let myself I might wear these pants all the time. I feel like if I always wear what naturally comes to mind first then there would be a high potential for repeats in general. Maybe I am underestimating myself...

  • Topyellow floral patterned sweater, Dana Buchman for Kohl's
  • Bottomblack knit pants, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack suede sneaker shoes, Rocket Dog; pearl earrings, Macy's/birthday gift from Mom; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, here, hereherehereherehere, here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...