Monday, December 26, 2011

December 15, 2011: 101 Dalmatians

As you know, I have been blogging for a while and sometimes I feel like the pressure is on to come up with interesting outfits and push the fashion envelope. What's up with that?

When I pair black and white together it is now compulsory natural to go for the pop of color to spice it up but, there isn't really anything wrong with basic black and white... Besides if I had thrown some red in there I would have reminded myself of Cruella DeVille. 
  • Top: cream scoopneck sweater, LOFT (same sweatrer different color here, here, here, here, and here) with a tank top underneath for the modesty
  • Bottom: ivory and black leopard print skirt, LOFT
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack ballet flats, Xhiliration via Target; black tights, Hanes Silk Reflections courtesy of Hanes via Robert Verdi's Luxe Lab; pearl earrings, Macy's/birthday gift from Mom; dusty mauve butterfly tote, GAP

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, herehere, and here.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway for the complete Mirrors Collection from Zoya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...