Friday, May 6, 2011

May 5, 2010: So Mom

Everything about this outfit scream "Mom" to me. No, not your Mom, my Mom! It might be because alot of the items in this outfit were originally hers but, I could completely see her wearing this outfit minus the shoes plus shorter pants (she's a half a foot shorter than me.) That crazy teal pop of color is all me!
  • Topmaroon sweater, ABStudio via Mom with a tank top underneath for the modesty
  • Bottom: black knit pants, New York and Company
  • Shoes & Accessoriesteal leather flats, ALDO via Re/Dress NYC; coin pearl earrings, borrowed from Mom then altered; coin pearl/stone necklace, borrowed from mom; blue Foley + Corrina City Clutch, gifted via Plaza Too

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a pair of Tiffany style silver earrings like mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...