Thursday, April 15, 2010

April 15, 2010

Just to follow up from yesterday; they DID provide a shuttle from the parking lot to the main campus but, I must have missed it the past few times I was there for a job fair. Now I know...

Tonight my BF is taking me out for a surprise. When I asked him last night what I should wear he said whatever I wore to work would be acceptable. Thinking about it now I realize how not helpful that statement was but, since I think I have an idea/wishful thoughts about what it is, I can plan accordingly. Either way I will have enough time to change quickly when I get home after work anyway so this really doesn't need to be taken into account heavily.
  • Top: white polka dot button down, Merona fromTarget topped with a purple scoopneck sweater vest, New York & Company. I have had this blouse for years it was part of the whole menswear/bow craze and come with additional fabric to make a tie/bow that I have set aside until that trend returns...
  • Bottom: beige Marissa pant (love the cut), Ann Taylor Loft via my mom probably thrifted. Loft is having a big sale now, check out the clearance section and get an additional 40% off with the code SALE40 for a limited time.
  • Shoes & Accessories: black pumps, Steve Madden; black beaded necklace from a craft space in Laguna Beach; black onyx earrings, V'ta; and the yellow alley bag... yes it is time to switch. I have had these black pumps for even longer than the white shirt and they have visited my shoe guy, who works magic, a few times for new heels, polishing, and other repairs but always come out looking like new. If you love your shoes I would recommend taking your tired soles for some time with a cobbler and it's drastically cheaper than buying a whole new pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...