Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 5, 2011: Getting Back To It

I hope everyone had a lovely long weekend. Did you see fireworks? Did you rock your stylish red, white, and blue? I'm sure you all looked fabulous in your patriotic wares!

First of all I would like to say thanks BF for snapping pictures of me mid blink, I look a bit tired/skeptical/ridiculous but, I digress... I am ready to get back to work today and it is going to be a hot one! A blazer seemed absolutely unbearable so I tried to think of a professional alternative; enter the vest! What do you wear when you want to stay work appropriate but, you can't stand the heat of a suit or blazer?
  • Top: orange short sleeved button down shirt, Eddie Bauer via Melissa; brown embellished tank top as vest, croft & barrow via Mom
  • Bottom: gray pencil skirt, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: brown giraffe print peep toe shoes, Adrienne Vitadinni via DSW; gold perforated earrings, New York & Company; blue Foley + Corrina City Clutch, gifted via Plaza Too


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, herehere, here, here, here, here, and here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...