Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 8, 2010

Day 2 of Summer Black-Out 2010! I am rushing out the door for work (I really need to wake up earlier) but, thankfully it will be a pretty standard work day. Though, there is no "standard" black here since I'm using gray and flesh tones as my neutrals! I will be trying to sneak out early to run some pre-dinner errands AKA buy vino because my friend Alex (who I haven't seen in FOREVER) is coming over tonight. Vino is a very fundamental component of girly friend dinner! I'm excited so, in the words of Alex, "Squeeee!"
  • Top: blue crochet neck blouse, Ann Taylor Loft, (same shirt different color here, I'm all about buying multiples)
  • Bottom: gray pencil skirt, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: nude snake print sandals, Bandolino via Unique Thrift; silver, amethyst, and some other light blue stone earring from Pennyweights; purple Coach bag
Items from this outfit are previously seen here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...