Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 31, 2011: Baby Needs A New Pair Of Shoes

While planning out my outfits for the week I found myself faced with a very unexpected problem: the lack of office appropriate summer shoes. What does that mean? To be honest I'm not entirely sure. I think peep toe flats would work, the final goal is something I don't have to wear hosiery with. I am seeking inspiration: What is your idea of a professional summer shoe?

  • Top: orange crochet neck blouse, LOFT (same shirt different color here, here, here, and here)
  • Bottom: brown tweed skirt with floral details, George via Unique Thrift Store
  • Shoes & Accessoriesteal leather flats, ALDO via Re/Dress NYC; mother of pearl earrings, Elizabeth Showers vintage; cream woven tote, Loeffler Randall for Target

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed  here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...