Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April 7, 2010

The weather just keeps getting warmer and I couldn't be happier! Today I'm still rocking a skirt but, only partly because of the knee injury. Ironically my outfit choices today are all inadvertently from Gap. If you're feeling my Gap vibe you can shop it up with 20% off all their new items using the code GAPNEW20 exp: 4/8/10
  • Top: red ribbed tank top from Gap with a beige short sleeved jacket also from Gap
  • Bottom: white skirt again from Gap
  • Shoes & Accessories: beige and white Manolo Blahnik slingbacks (from second hand sale), V'ta coin pearl necklace, and my trusty purple coach bag (not pictured)

I really need to switch my bags up more I have enough of them but, talk about a versatile high use-value item...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...