Wednesday, December 22, 2010

December 17, 2010: Office Space

Sorry for the lapse in posts, Christmas has been consuming my life as you can see from my slightly disheveled state! But, in the end I think it's been worth it... I'm just waiting for the last of the packages to arrive in the mail and then they can go here with the rest of their friends!


I'll be catching up during my brief respite tomorrow, hopefully I can squeeze everything in before the Christmas road show begins! Friday was the last day that everyone in my department was guaranteed to be present and not completely inundated with work so, we had our holiday office pot luck. I baked cupcakes and wish I had taken a picture because they were pretty festive but, alas... I did not. They were yummy though! I wanted to keep the festive spirit going with my outfit without going overboard, no ugly holiday sweaters here. The little metallic threads in the tunic really did the trick!
  • Top: black Thompson Street Caftan, New York and Company/gift from Mom with a red tank top underneath for the modesty; black cardigan, LOFT
  • Bottom: trouser jeans, GAP outlet
  • Shoes & Accessories: black sneaker/shoes Rocket Dog; gold perforated earrings, New York and Company; gray le-dix/motorcycle bag, Balenciaga

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...