Wednesday, November 24, 2010

November 19, 2010: Friday Last

Last Friday was like any other Friday, I was so happy for the week to be over. That's kind of how I feel today, except it's Wednesday!! But, while I might be getting out of the office early today (fingers crossed, I mean who doesn't get to leave early the day before Thanksgiving? Actually who even goes in?! but, I digress...) I still have lots of errands to run in preparation for dinner and such. What are your plans for turkey day? Are any of you going to brave Black Friday shopping? Has anyone already started their shopping? Is anybody finished!? I actually know a few people who are already done, gifts wrapped and everything... crazies, I'm jealous!

On that note, throughout the holiday season I do a decent amount of online shopping research so, I am going to be posting deals and cool finds on the 260 Days, No Repeats Facebook/Twitter for your perusal. Who knows, you might find an awesome gift that you might not otherwise have come across so check it out!
  • Top: gray scoop neck t-shirt, Old Navy with a tank top underneath for the modesty
  • Bottom: trouser jeans, GAP outlet
  • Shoes & Accessories: black sneaker/shoes Rocket Dog; black Spy bag, Fendi (not pictured)


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

2 comments:

  1. I think this blog is great and you're doing an amazing job, I love how you can put together every day casual pieces as well as work peices with spending a fortune
    kfashionfoodfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top looks so comfy and cozy - love it! I will be braving Black Friday, but only because my mom's life is incomplete if we don't go shopping together at ridiculous hours during the holidays.
    And I have most of my Christmas shopping done - usually I don't plan this far ahead, but it was easy to shop in Turkey back in September. Whoot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...