Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 20, 2010

Yay 4 day work week! I'm a little exhausted thanks to the "errands" I had to run yesterday so thankfully today is a plain old work day; no presentations to give, no job fairs to go to, and no meetings as far as I can recall. Now that I've said that, I hope my Outlook isn't freaking out with reminders when I get into the office today...

This was my first attempt at a non-timer picture (AKA, my BF took it) and I'm not sure I'm loving it... The lighting is terrible (my fault) but the picture is oddly proportioned (his fault?). I don't know how to fix that but, I'm working on it. I have a feeling there are going to be lots of mediocre pictures before there are any ah-mazing ones.

  • Top:black, white, and gray patterned blouse, New York & Company
  • Bottom: khaki green skirt, Target, I LOVE a skirt with pockets...
  • Shoes & Accessories: purple suede-ish ballet flats, Target. Silver beaded necklace from the now defunct Steve & Barry's (that place was so great) Bitten collection. I still have a few choice pieces from the line and feel like it could have been a huge success minus Steve & Barry's terrible business model but, I digress... also crystal bead earrings, V'ta and the alley bag. I will bust out a different one tomorrow I promise.

Items from this outfit are previously seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...