Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 6, 2010

It's overcast and glum outside which makes me sad. The weather had just started to take a turn for the sunnier! The only reason I am not wearing a pair of pants and faux sneakers is because I scraped my knee pretty badly last night and am trying to give it some air. While taking a stroll around my beautiful and serene neighborhood on the banks of the Hudson I slipped on some gravel and came straight down on my right knee. A beautiful evening took a quick turn and it was a pain hobbling home for first-aid and ice but, I suppose it could have been worse.
  • Top: khaki safari style shirt from NY & Co with a white and silver striped tank underneath (for the modesty) from Express many years ago.
  • Bottom: khaki green skirt from Target. This is a classic piece of clothes! They are selling the same one that I got last year, this year but, I digress...
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver hardware embellished flats from Nordtrom Rack, Tiffany silver earrings, V'ta Cut Steel necklace, and my trusty patent leather purple Coach bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...