Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April 21, 2010

I am running super late so here it is, no frills...

  • Top: red embellished t-shirt, Van Heusen Outlet. On an aside, when I first thought Van Heusen I envisioned much older women and men in general but, after wandering around their outlet I realized how wrong I was. It's great for affordable good quality basics and the occasional stylin' dress.
  • Bottom: black pinstripe Calvin Klein skirt via SYMS. It is part of a suit but, since I don't work in a full blown business formal environment I don't need the jacket. Etiher way though, everyone needs one good suit.
  • Shoes & Accessories: black pumps, Steve Madden; Tiffany silver studs and and lastly my blue Foley & Corrina City Clutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...