Thursday, June 18, 2015

White Time

This outfit is from last Thursday, and you thought I forgot... Today it's two for one!

Memorial Day was some time ago and I have not been taking advantage of my new found super power ability to wear white as much as I should/would like. That's going to stop last week now! This skirt has been one of  my "go-to" summer pieces since my college days (not to date myself but, that was a while ago.) It's been an easy item to pair with any most of the tops in my wardrobe and instantly elevate their level of summer appropriateness to "spot on." Bonus: it's super comfy. Unfortunately, my body has changed considerably since then and this might be the last summer that I am able to utilize this skirt. I was (kind of) taking a chance wearing it last week; one good tug and awkward turtle... It's a good thing no one is out there waiting to pants me. 
  • Top: teal floral embellished t-shirt, Merona
  • Bottom: white skirt, GAP
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver peep-toe wedges, Seychelles; silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...