Monday, June 4, 2012

May 31, 2012: She Wolf

Say hello to my Shakira hair! I didn't realize how out of control it was when we were taking the pictures but, at least it was the end of the day, it couldn't have looked that out of control in the morning, right? Don't answer that. I am in need of a hair cut but, have to figure out what I want exactly and where I am going to go. My normal hair stylist is fantastic but, I haven't learned enough EspaƱol to be confident that my communications will be understood. I am set (for better or for worse) on leaving my hair curly for now... I dream of large loose beautiful curls on the beach and spritzing Keratin all over my hair will definitely kill any chance of that, however unlikely it is. 

Do I look shorter to you? I did to me when I glanced over these pictures even with all the crazy curls. It's definitely because I was wearing leather ballet slippers (key word being slippers) that give me no additional height whatsoever in fact, I think they might actually make me a little shorter. I wasn't sure how these slippers were going to pan out in the office but, no one said a thing and my aching feet were grateful! 
  • Topgray ruffled v-neck tank top, New York and Company; beige blazer, Tahari via Loehmanns (part of this suit)
  • Bottom: white skirt, GAP
  • Shoes & Accessories: brown leather slippers, Sue London; blue and green stone earrings, V'ta Jewelry; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a $100 Shopbop giftcard!
Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a free dress from eShakti.com!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...