Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Grind In Style

How was your Memorial Day weekend? Good, glad to hear it! Mine was relaxing and fun but, I could still use a least five three one more days since I spent a good amount of time in transit. Next holiday weekend, I think I will make it a seven six five day weekend but, I digress... One thing about taking a vacation weekend is that there is limited (if any) time for picture taking Sundays which normally enhances my ability to blog normally throughout the week. I apologize in advance for delays, if any. 

Coming back to reality from the holiday weekend and pulling myself out of bed this morning was even more of a challenge than normal but, I'm determined to get back to my daily routine. Early morning spin? Check. Getting to work a little early? Check. That about sums up my morning but, it makes me happy when I can complete these tasks as seamlessly as possible... A simple (and stylish) outfit is a huge part of making that happen. A sweater and skirt/pants is my go to combination to accomplish this. What does your ensemble look like when you are back at work after a holiday weekend?
  • Top: black cardigan, Merona
  • Bottom: gray lace skirt, Tara Jarmon for Target
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack pumps, bflexible by Bandolino; black pearl earrings, International Gem and Jewelry Show

I'm linking up with Trend Spin, All About You, and Confident Twosdays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...